RE: Frigin lyris - Deleted PF still showing up in GAL

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:16:31 -0400

How long have you waited? Depending on replication schedules, it can
take up to 48 hours to disappear...

Get adfind from and run the following mini-query:

Adfind -root -f proxyaddresses=smtp:pf-addr@xxxxxxxxxx

(replacing pf-addr@xxxxxxxxxx with the address of the PF in question)
and see if it locates your PF object. If it doesn't, replace the "-root"
with "-config" and see if it finds it. That should provide a hint or