RE: Extracting information from Exchange

  • From: "Sonya" <sonya.mcneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:20:41 -0700

I have at least 22 users in the group and I wanted to be able to avoid
having each user to export their individual contact folder. I would like
to create a script to this so I can routinely update the distribution list
from their contact folders.

Any suggestions on how to script this from the Server Level? I've seen
some coding from my research but nothing is clear that I incorporate in
this environment. Any help or suggestions on how to create this script
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Sonya A. McNeal,
Database Administrator, MCDBA, MCSE