RE: Exchange permissions in AD

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:25:23 -0400

Yes, You can re run domainprep and forestprep. I am not sure to what
extent you lost your AD, if you have lost a lot of Exchange related
schema, then adprep and forestprep may not see that you have an existing
Exchange organization, and may create a new Organization. But it is
perfectly safe to run domainprep and forestprep in a "working
environment".

Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA