Exchange Tool

  • From: "Bob" <bob.hall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:16:06 -0600

All,

I am looking for a tool that will allow me to scan my information stores
on Exchange 5.5 for certain file types without ripping them from the
emails. Mainly for *.jpg and *.bmp. Something that will report on the
files and the locations. We need to be able to look for any files that may
be inappropriate. If you know what I mean.

Any type of package or tool will work. The main thing again is that it NOT
remove the files from the mail boxes. Just report the file names and
locations.

Thanx for any help.

Bob Hall
SCP