Exchange Server issues

  • From: "Sureshbabu" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:38:47 -0600

Hello To whom it may concert,
Recently i installed windows 2003 server with exchange server 2003. We are
running in mixed mode. After live i am facing lot of problems
1. Cannot access remotely using dial up connection: I an getting error
message as follows " your exchange server is not avilable"
2. Even with in the lan some of the users also getting same message,
I never had any problems with window NT with exchange 5.5
3. Now I tried to browse network computers i am not seeing any computers.
Is any thing is missing on the configuraion.
I can able to send and receive messages with out any problems.
Please help me out