Exchange Server Freezes up

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:41:37 +0100

Hi guys,

I run exchange 2000 with service pack three and this server is a domain
controller. For some funny reasons I notice that the services just
freeze and exchange stops working.

All the services are still running, but when I send a mail to anybody
including myself, the mail leaves the outbox but is not delivered to its
recipient whether locally or externally. If I try to restart the IS
service it just hangs. The problem only gets resolved when I reboot the
machine.

After the machine reboots and is working well, it works for another 4
days and freezes again.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks

Seyi

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and is legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by
anyone else is unauthorized.If receiving in error please accept our apologies
and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message
from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and
maybe unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in
this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd., its
subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd. therefore accepts no
liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy,
incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.