Exchange Optimizer issue

  • From: "Grace Gao" <grace.gao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:55:01 -0600

Dear all,

The problem we have is that the Exchange Optimizer cannot be run on the
server. Did any of you ever experience a "There is not enough memory
available to complete this operation. - [800FF321]" error when trying to
open the Optimizer? We have rebooted the server several times, we stopped
unneccessary services, reinstalled Exchange including ServicePack. There
is plenty of memory unused on the system and the allocated space for the
Registry is sufficient. I am out of ideas. Any help??

We are using Exchange server5.5 on NT 4.0

Million Thanks!

Grace