Exchange Mailbox Problem

  • From: "Michael" <whadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:10:06 +1000

Hi everyone im new to this so please be nice,

Im also new to exchange and am currently setting up a network with 2000 small
business server with the exchange compenent installed. I am setting up ARCserv
backup for SBS and need it access and see all user mailboxes. I realise that
some administration groups have the the deny permission applyed to them and you
must only be a member of the exchange domain servers group to have full access
to them, however i have created a user with just that and i still dont have
full access to everyones mailbox's.

I read somewhere that you must reboot the exchange server for the dc to
replicate the changes but i think this is false. Is there anyway around this or
am i doing something wrong ?

Any help much appreciated

Michael