Exchange ActiveSync

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:49:28 -0500

I have Exchange 2003sp1  running on Windows 2000 fully patched.
Everything is working fine except ActiveSync.  I have Check Moble
Services properties all looks good here, check  potocols,http, Exchange
Virtual Server properties of Exadmin, Exchange, and public look fine but
Microsoft-server-ActiveSync and OMA properties are grayed out and I
cannot change them is this a problem or are the properties grayed out
due to configuration effected from another interface.  I am not running
SSL or Forms based Authentication.  When a user tries to sync he gets
"your account in Microsoft exchange server does not have permission to
synchronize with your current settings.  I checked User Account and
Active-Sync is enabled.  Any Ideas or leads greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bruce Rose  MCSE2k,CNE6, CCNA,ect

Echosat Dir. Engineering.

859-389-8900