Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2000

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[Exchange Discussions]'" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:30:10 +1300

Hi
Can a user use both Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 to access their mailbox on
Exchange 5.5 ?
i.e. can I interchange my outlook client between 2000 and 2003 to access my
own mailbox on Exchange 5.5 ?
Outlook will be installed on different workstations.

Cheers

Raji Arulambalam
Senior Systems Administrator
Environment Bay of Plenty - Regional Council, Whakatane, New Zealand

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.