[ExchangeList] Exchange 2010 MCITP certification testing

  • From: John Matteson <john.matteson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:54:33 -0400

Another question for the list:

            Has anyone taken, and passed the Exchange 2010 MCITP tests
(70-662 and 70-663)?  I'm working towards getting both tests done and would
like some further information, as in, what study material have you found
that addresses the tests.

            I'm an experienced Exchange admin, having worked with the
product since the Exchange 4.0 Beta/Early Adoptor programs back in the mid
1990's.

            How would you rate the difficulty of the test? Do I have to
worry about my brains running out of my ears by the end of testing?  J

Thanks in advance.

John M.