[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange 2007 SP3 Upgrade

  • From: Milind Naphade <milind.naphade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:45:48 +0530

I haven't heard of any issues in co-existance with SP1 and SP3 together. A list of known issues is already published at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff607233%28EXCHG.80%29.aspx

-
Milind Naphade

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Amit Kapoor <amkapoor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We have Exchange 2007 Enterprise Edition with SP1 running in three sites. We have CCR cluster for Mailbox server role in every site. We have 2 CAS/HT server in every site and one public folder server in every site.

We want to upgrade SP1 to SP3 now. We are planning to do one complete site at a time every weekend. Now question is if we do One site at a time in one week, then one site will have all servers on SP3 and other sites will have all servers on SP1. Will there be any issue if we have this kind of coexistence in Exchange environment.

Thanks,
Amit Kapoor

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.