Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 in Windows 2000 domain?

  • From: "Donavon Yelton" <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:07:58 -0400

We're getting a new server to replace our old Exchange server.  We have
a native Windows 2000 domain currently running Exchange 2003 but I want
to know if I can install Windows 2003 on the new server.  We won't be
upgrading to a Windows 2003 domain anytime soon so all domain
controllers will remain Windows 2000.  The Exchange 2003 server would be
the only machine running Windows 2003.

Donavon Yelton
Manager of Information Systems
Carpenter Industries, Inc.
(704) 743-2068
http://www.dennis-carpenter.com/

THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT
THE RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER IT TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY VIA
RETURN-E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.

Carpenter Industries, Inc.