Exchange 2003 SP1 - Domain Rename

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:38:51 +1200

Hi
We want to rename our Windows Server 2003 domain that also has Exchange server
2003.
Can anyone tell me if the (Exchange Domain Rename Fixup) XDR-Fixup tool is
available now  or would I need to wait untill the 8th June. This tool has added
steps to the normal domain rename tool.

Thanks

RajiA
Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.