Exchange 2000 through VPN-connection

  • From: "Marco Mooy" <mmooy@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:14:40 -0700

We have 3 offices connected by VPN-routers. We already work with NT4 and
Exchange 5.5 through a Site Connector, with Replication. Everything works
fine. No problem at all. We have a third party tool to collect the POP3

We consider to upgrade to W2K and Exhange2K, but we are unable to make a
simliar connection as in Exchange 5.5 through VPN. The 3 Offices have a
fake domainname for internal use only (e.g., and
All 3 offices download their mail from individual pop3-boxes from a single
domain (e.g.

I'v read a lot of documents, but I don't know where to start. Is there
anyone who has a similar workaround ?

Thanks for your help.

Regard Marco