RE: Exchange 2000 Administration Class - Maryland, USA

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:48:52 -0500

Mark, What is MVP ?

        From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 3:34 PM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange 2000 Administration Class -
Maryland, USA

        Greetings All and a Happy Holiday Season to you all.

        I will be teaching a 5 day Exchange 2000 Administration class in
Hollywood, Maryland, USA (not the one in California) the week of January
6th 2003, if any of you are interested in attending this class please
contact Saurav Karki (skarki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) for pricing and other
information.

        This class is designed for anyone who has the responsibility of
administering Microsoft Exchange 2000, we cover many topics that are
important to making administration of your Exchange environment a lot
easier, this course is the official Microsoft course (1572), and I am
sure you will learn a lot of great stuff, I am of course 1 of 50
Microsoft Exchange MVP's worldwide so I bring a lot of knowledge into
the classes.

        For all of you overseas, please don't blast me with emails about
it being too far to travel (that's really no excuse :-) ), I am trying
to get some dates arranged for similar classes in Europe and Asia early
next year.

        Kind regards

        Mark Fugatt
        MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP