Error message in event viewer

  • From: "Jay Errappa" <j.errappa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:53:39 -0700

Hi all
I am currently encountering the following errors in event viewer plse

EVENT ID : 116
Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to initialize event system correctly.
Support for store event may have been disabled. HRESULT = 0x80004005.

For more information, click

I have rebuild the recipient update Service, but invain.

An ambiguous SMTP proxy was found on 0x2 mailboxes in the DS.  The store
cannot map this SMTP proxy to a unique Mailbox GUID.

EVENT ID :8213
System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine
MACSSTEST-SVR. The error number is 0xc1050000.

Locate the Server value under the following key in the registry:

3. On the Edit menu, click FreeBusyQuerySessions, type "00000000" (without
  quotation marks), and then click OK.
There are no keys or value in parameters
With thanks