E-mail Recovery... Please help

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Group on Yahoo (MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ExchangeList (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:15:44 -0400

(sorry if you are getting this for a second time, the message bounced back
stating that the subject resembled a command)

Hello all,

Running Exchange 5.5

   I am in a bind and have been tasked with the following from the CEO of my
company....
My CEO just called me into his office and DIRECTED me to verify that I am
backing up all e-mails (including deleted ones) so that they can be
recovered any time during the next month.  (Something is up...)  My problem
is this - when people empty their deleted items, they are recoverable for a
period of only 7 days.  How can I extend this time...
Also, how do I recover an e-mail that has been deleted or emptied from the
deleted items folder?

Please help.

Chris Wall