[ExchangeList] E2K3 SP2 global send/receive limits

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:45:52 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I've been doing some
reading, and as best as I can tell, under Exchange
2003 SP2, for the global send and receive maximum message size, the
lowest value of the two will take precedence, regardless of which is
set.

This seems to be the case as I have send maximum to 8 megs, and receive
set to  no limit, but I'm having problems getting attachments larger
then 8 megs sent to me from outside senders.

Is the only way to remedy this to set my send limit to something larger
then 8 megs?