Database is reaching it's limit

  • From: "Lettah LG. Dladla" <Lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:13:24 +0200

Dear all

I have the standard exchange license installed and the maximum limit for the
exchange database is 16GB and I can only have one store.Currently my exchange
database is 14GB.

We are in a process of upgrading the license to enterprise license , at moment
I applied size limits on mailboxes and requested users to cleanup their mail
boxes.

I also created .pst folders on another drive on the server and personal folders
on the workstation for old emails.
The problem I'm having with the .pst on the server ,they keep getting corrupted
,especially with the XP users.

The mail problem I'm having is the database size keeps decreasing even though I
free some space by deleted and archiving some of the mail.

Does anyone maybe know what could be the cause?

Thanks
Lettah