Custom SMTP and X.400 Recipient Policies

  • From: "Rajnish Malik" <rajnish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 15:08:32 +0400

Dear Friends,

I have an exchange 2003 organization running custom recipient policy and
generating SMTP and X.400 addresses as per my organization standards.

My organization has split into two and now I need to create another
storage group on which new org users will be moved and I need to create
custom recipient policy for new org. for both SMTP and X.400.

I there a way that I can create a custom policy and associate to a
particular storage group? If so please provide me with some documents on
the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajnish Malik