Creating Mail Flow between two different Exchange Organisations.(exchange 5.5 and exchange 2000 on different windows domains)

  • From: "Vijay Dogra" <Vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:40:49 +0400

After Greetings,

I have a setup of Windows NT 4.0 Domain  and  Exchange 5.5 server. I am adding
another windows 2000 domain and one exchange 2000 under that domain. so how can
I make my new exchange 2000 server to communicate with existing  exchange 5.5
with minimal changes so that mail flow can go both ways and both the users can
see each other's GAL.

Regards,
Vijay Dogra.