RE: Copy Messages

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:49:48 -0400

No way out of the box to do this, some anti-spam products have the ability
to do selective journaling, the other option would be to create an SMTP
Event Sink that fires when messages from the address is question hit the

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY