Content Filtering on Exchange Bridgehead Servers

  • From: "Ion Gott" <Ion.Gott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:18:24 -0800

Does anyone know of a good program that can sit on an Exchange 2003 bridgehead
server and filter messages looking for certain keywords and to or from
addresses and forward a BCC copy of that message to a central archive mailbox
for review?
I'm running scanmail on my four Exchange 2003 Brighhead servers but this
product will only forward to a central program specific quarantine or the file
system, that will not work as I need the messages to go to an actual mailbox
for review.
Any ideas or recommendations?