Contact Database

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:49:16 -0800

Has anyone used the product Exchangewise - an Outlook Contact Management
database? - I am looking for a CRM program that will work with Outlook 2003
and help me to eliminated multiple databases at our organization. . . If you
have ideas on how to do this - I would appreciate hearing from  you.  It's a
real dilemma.

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org <http://www.nowlcms.org/>

1-888-693-5267 ext 129

2 Chron 7:14  if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves
and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (NIV)

________________________________

Become a Tracking the Spirit / ABLAZE partner:
http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/PartnerRegistration.aspx
<http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/PartnerRegistration.aspx>

Partner with us in Prayer:
http://www.nowlcms.org/ExpandingMinistries/BecomePP.aspx

Subscribe to District Email Communications at
http://www.nowlcms.org/General_Services/Subscribe.aspx
<http://www.nowlcms.org/General_Services/Subscribe.aspx>

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.