Conflict Message

  • From: "Chopra, Anil" <ACHOPRA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:20:24 +0530

Hi Gurus of Exchange,

I have a little problem.

In a public folder whenever more than one user edits a particular message at
the same time, system generates a conflict message, which goes out to the owner
and contacts of that public folder. I want to stop flashing of that conflict
message. And I really need to do that.

I am using Exchange 2000 enterprise edition backed up by Windows 2000 and
Active Directory.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Regards..Anil

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this Message is confidential and intended only for
the use of the individual or entity identified. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of
the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited. If you
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.