Re: Cisco Unity and Exchange 2000 migration

  • From: PKarumbaiah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:11:29 +0530

Hello SB,
We have a setup of Cisco Unity with E2K but the exchange wasn't migrated
from Exch 5.5.Ours is a newly built E2K server.It works very well with
unity.Finish all the exchange server; creating(and/or renaming)
new admin groups and storage groups and Mailstores before starting the
Unity installation.Wish u all the best.

Tel : 2540888-2119

                    "Byrne, Steve"
                    <Steve.Byrne@contact-ene       To:     "[ExchangeList]"
          >                     cc:
                                                   Subject:     [exchangelist]
Cisco Unity and Exchange 2000 migration
                    12/17/2002 05:16 PM
                    Please respond to
Hi, I would like to hear from anyone who uses Cisco Unity voice messaging
and has experience migrating from Exch 5.5 to Exch 2000 with Unity in the

I am about to embark on a migration and I don't have a great deal of info
at the moment on Cisco Unity with E2K.

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: