RE: Changing the MX record?

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:12:51 -0500

MX records are found in DNS land - Exchange (or another SMTP server)
just USES them.  So, if you really do want to change the name or IP
address of your MX record, find out where your DNS record is hosted (do
a whois on the domain name at www.netsol.com and look near the bottom of
the results).  Then you contact the people that control those DNS
servers and request that they help you make the change.

Matt Walkowiak