Can't connect through Win Proxy 3.0

  • From: Mike Dufoe <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchangelist <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:32:04 -0400

We have a very small LAN remote site sharing a dialup through Win Proxy 3.0
on a 98 system.  They are using Outlook 2000 on 98 systems.  For some
reason, they can't connect to our Exchange Server 5.5 on a NT 4 with all
service packs going through our MS Proxy 2.0.  When I setup the profile and
check name, it comes back with the MS Exchange Server is unavailable.   Does
anyone know of a setting I have to make in the Win Proxy?

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.
350 Dupont Road
North Bay, ON
P1B 8K2
705-472-1300 ext.346
dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

protected from use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.