RE: Cannot send mails to some particular Domains

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:29:27 -0700

There are more and more mail servers that are blocking based on items such
as not accepting null senders, no PTR, from a dialup or residential account,
listed in spam databases and such.

If you provide your domain and mail server IP, I can do some testing.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

eServices For You