[ExchangeList] Cannot forward attachments from iPhone through Exchange.

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchangelist (Freelist)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 13:56:34 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------We have brought 6
iPhones into the environment.  Now we have found that
the users cannot forward attachments from the iPhone through our
Exchange server.  If they forward them through their gmail account (also
set up on their iPhones), it will go through so it appears to be
something on our end.  It's not a size thing because the file sizes are
way below the limits.  We've got the iPhone running through an ISA 2006
server to our Exchange 2003.  Emails without attachments flow through
just fine.

Paul

Paul