Calendar Sharing between Exchange 5.5 and Exchnage 2003 Users.

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:25:11 -0000

Hi all

A quick question if I may please. We have a global company we support and they
have just upgraded their Brussels office from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. The 5.5
server is still in place and working at this time. The upgrade was done about 3
-4 weeks ago. Before they could share Calendar information between themselves
and people in the Amsterdam office, who are still on 5.5, and vica versa. I
assume this should not be a problem now they have upgraded? I assume Calendar
sharing between 5.5 and 2003 in different Sites is possible? I have hunted high
and low for information on this to little or no avail. I have checked the ADC
and I note that the Amsterdam office has no connection agreements at all? Is
this an error please? Each site is a separarate AD and Exchange site as well as
both being in their own Domain with their being a two way trust relationship in
place.

Any help or ideas would be most greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.