RE: Backup the E-mails -urgent help-require

  • From: "Willigen, Maarten van" <MvWilligen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:43:17 +0100

From: soso bobo [mailto:soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 13:39
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Backup the E-mails -urgent help-require

Dear All,

 I have here in my Network one exchange server 2003 with one Domain

All of my users configure here to use exchange mailbox as there mailbox

what idea i have beside using online backup, is use the exmerge utility
to extract  mailbox to PST and then use it after that.

so, is this idea is enough beside using online backup, so in case if  my
backup is not able to restore, so i can at least have a copy from the
e-mails in PST and then give it back to the users when they will delete
every thing.

Please some one advice me regarding this & send me the PDF FILE FOR

.com/unlimited/>  ------------------------------------------------------
List Archives:
Exchange Newsletters:
------------------------------------------------------ Visit for more information about our other sites:

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.