Attachments in owa / private contacts ...

  • From: "Sandro Camargo" <sandro.camargo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:34:31 -0700

Hi ...

I am new in the list. I hope to contribute with all.

I am with the following ones doubt, I don't know if there is some
alternative procedure for these cases:

We implemented an OWA and we would like to make available the following
resources:

    - the user, when writing an email, would like to send 3 files
attachments, but the window that opens up for the choice of the same ones
only allows one of every time to be made. Is there some modification in
asp, example, so that it is possible the annexation of <n> files of only one
time?;

    - the user possesses a list of contacts, included in the option
Shortcuts of his profile exchange. Through OWA, when researching some
contact, they are exhibited only the emails of Active Directory, in other
words, the contacts of his domain of the net. Is there like him to
accomplish the research in his paste of private contacts?;

Respectfully.

Sandro Camargo