Asset Management

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:38:14 +0530

Hi,

This is just out of the track for this list. I have been assigned a task of
maintaing an inventory of the softwares, installed on all the machines on
the network. I don't want to do it manually on 30 odd machines. I am looking
for a software, which can do it for me. I have come across a few of them,
but there is something, which needs to be configured at the nodes.

I am looking for a sofware, which can be installed on a machine and from
here, it can obtain the complete list of softwares on all the machines on
the network.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>