[ExchangeList] Re: Antivirus Solution for exchange

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:37:15 -0400

In the past I would have said Sybari Antigen.  In my opinion it was the
without question best product out there.

However, it¹s now being rolled into the whole Forefront product line and I¹m
not exactly sure where it sits at the moment ­ I would still recommend a
good hard look at it.

Failing that I prefer TrendMicro to any of the other ?stuff¹ out there.

Rick

--
Rick Boza
Protechnica

From: Vishva Bandhu <bandhu.admin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:12:33 +0530
To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Antivirus Solution for exchange

i am using scan mail (trend micro). it works fine.