Re: Advice - setting up exchange on SCSI drive[Scanned]

  • From: shabbar babrawala <shabbardar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:42:29 -0800 (PST)

There is no problem just set it up like u would on a normal hard drive

simon whale <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

All I need some advice on the best way to setup exchange on a machine with 6 *
36gb SCSI drives.  I will be installing Exchange 2003.

Any help will be appreciated

Simon
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The views expressed in this email are those
of the individual and not necessarily those of UK Data IT This footnote also
confirms that this email message has been swept by SOPHOS AV for the presence
of computer viruses. Web site: www.ukdatait.co.uk Registered Office: UK Data IT
House, Shrub HIll Road, Worcester, WR4 9EF Registered Company Number: 3884834