Acces to mailbox...

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:27:26 +0530

Hi, All..

I have a user who has a permission on 2 mailboxes.(  One on his own mailbox
and second one for official purpose ). By mistake i deleted one of the
mailbox ( Official One ) and his NT account too got deleted along with it. I
created a second NT account with the same user name and associated that
account to his original mailbox. But when i try to open his mailbox its not
allowing me to connect to his mailbox giving me the error of permissions..
I know when i created his NT account its with new SID and may be for that
reason its not allowing me to connect to his mailbox. May i know the
solution for this prob..  I have Exchange 5.5 and NT4.0 Domain.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 132.