[ExchangeList] ADC question on migration from EX5.5 to EX2003

  • From: Todd Lemmiksoo <tlemmiksoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:34:51 -0500

Over the weekend I start my Exchange 5.5 migration to Exchange 2003.
Installed and run the Active Directory Connector from SP2.
In the Verify window the first pass says "Warning: The Exchange 5.5
directory still contains objects that are not replicated to Active
Directory".
Pass 2 says "Pass 2 of 2: Active Directory Object Replication Scan
validation (objects processed: 65)
Active Directory Object Replication Scan completed.  No unreplicated objects
found.
Finished verifying the results of the ADC Tools."

Should I be worried about Pass 1 message of "not replicated"?

Todd Lemmiksoo
Network Administrator

All-Mode Communications, Inc.
1725 Dryden Road