RE: 2 Domains on the same subnet

  • From: prasad <prasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:11:30 +0800

Dear jeff your signature is nice can you send me the code where I tooo want
to make like it

G.L.V.Prasad M.C.A
System Designer
Mahkota Research Sdn Bhd (Engineering Development Centre)
Mahkota Technologies Sdn Bhd
Wisma Mahkota, Jalan 215-Templer
46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone : 03-77811388 ext 235          Fax : 03-77844339