[ewiki] Re: edit_save hooks

  • From: "Mario Salzer" <mario17@xxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:26:36 +0100

Hey Andy,

I'm currently rather offline, so I won't be able to answer questions very
timeley for at
least another week.

This [edit_save] problem sounds rather strange; and I currently have no idea on
it.
But, whatever; these days I also coded some [auth_*] plugins - one of it being
a UNIX perm plugin (like CoWiki); also I changed some of the _auth() interfaces
and core now. Eventually you'll read over some of the new plugins/auth/ and find
a way to do it more easily.

(I'm sorry for the attachment, but our public library doesn't provide a CVS
client.)

mario

--
Alkohol eignet sich auch gut als Lösungsmittel für Probleme aller Art.

WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130