[ewatch-devel] Congratulatory Note

  • From: <totic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewatch-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 02:29:16 -0000

To: CSIT SSE 31 Batch 2002-03
    APPROJ2 Class

Members:

Ma. Cristina Justine Ariño             Michael Andre M. Limon
Tara Kane M. Ayun                      Chilley Ross H. Ongsioco
Alexander S. Caparas                   George Lee R. Pancho
Leah A. Carandang                      Bary F. Reyes
Jacob A. Catayoc                       Natalie W. Sy
Aldrine B. Ching                       Allen W. Sywenson
Daniel Angel W. Garcia                 Iris Marie T. Tagnipez
Patrick V. Ico                         Al-King C. Velasquez
Christopher S. Javellana               Jose Paulo F. Zaragoza
Carina C. Leelin

Congratulations to CSIT SSE 31 APPROJ2 Class (Batch 2002-03) on the favorable
outcome of your Emergency Response Call Center (E-Watch) Project presentation
to the distinguished guest and key officers of DILG Patrol 117 attended by:

Hon. Jose D. Lina, Jr.                 Col. Filipino Amoguis
DILG Secretary                         Exec. Dir., DILG-Patrol 117

Mr. Carlito Guray                      Col. Joel A. Torregazo
Chief, Research & Databank Div         Dep. Exec. Dir, DILG-Patrol 117
DILG-Patrol 117

in partial fulfillment of the course requirement of Applied Project 2 Course
(APPROJ2) as part of our continuing Project-Based Learning series consistent
to the mission of bridging industry and academe.  Special mention goes to the
able leadership of your project head, Mr. Jacob Catayoc.

With the acceptability of your proposed integrated ICT-based EMERGENCY CALL
CENTER design and prototype, the initiative to further the academic research
through an educational partnership agreement between APC and DILG-Patrol 117
offered by Sec. Lina and seconded by DILG Exec. Dir. Amoguis proves its
worth.  We encourage you, therefore, to strive for excellence in your chosen
field of study and career as service to your country and fellow men.

Consider it an honor and privilege of having to present to a panel of actual
and known decision-makers in the industry as you are able to impress to them
of your newly acquired knowledge and talents.

Much of this exemplary perfomance would not be possible without the ample
consultation, know-how, and values provided by your different mentors, both
previous and current, from various disciplines and expertise including the
resources provided.  Likewise, we acknowledge the timely support of the
Building Administration and Logistics office as well as the escort extended
to our guests by the security guards and maintenance crew in keeping the
venue neat.

Such efforts are consistent to our tradition of pursuing professionalism and
quality education in achieving global competitiveness thereby producing world-
class I. T. professionals.

Nonetheless, this accolade goes with the standard caution of not relaxing on
your laurels, but rather to work on.

Congratulations.

Mr. Edmundo Casiño
CSIT Lecturer
Asia Pacific College
Magallanes Village, Makati City

This email message was delivered to you by <http://www.apc.edu.ph> Asia Pacific
College.
Scanning and Virus Filtering is delivered by <http:///www.ravantivirus.com> RAV
Antivirus.
For more information, please visit our website or email the system
administrators at
mailto:sysadmins@xxxxxxxxxxx