[evac-announce] Public Outreach Events for the week of September 28, 2015

  • From: Lynn Young <lynn.az@xxxxxxx>
  • To: evac-outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, evac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:24:39 -0700

Upcoming Public Outreach Events

We have one event this week.

Friday, October 2nd is Museum of Natural History (53 N MacDonald in Mesa) from
7:00 to 9:00 pm. This will be a star party at the Museum. Set up will be on the
top level of the Pepper Street garage, directly east of the Museum. Drive your
vehicle to the top of the parking structure and we usually set up on the west
side. The lights are supposed to be turned off for us. Food will be served at
5 pm if you want to arrive early and eat. Let me know ASAP if you are going to
east so I can forward the info. Contact is Kathy Eastman.

If you can provide a telescope or assistance for these events please send an
email to events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. If you don't
want to bring a telescope, we can always use some help in talking about
astronomy to the participants, especially on Astronomy Day.

Lynn Young
Public Events Coordinator
East Valley Astronomy Club