[evac-announce] EVAC Meeting This Friday

  • From: Claude Haynes <azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: evac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:03:59 -0700

Join us at 7:30 in the Library for our monthly meeting. Our speaker is
Bernard Miller who will discuss astro-imaging. Let me know if there are
any member presentations.

We still have openings for 2016 officers. Email me if you are interested.

The All Arizona Star Party was lots of fun. Those with patience were
rewarded with a gorgeous sky Saturday night when the clouds disippated at
10pm. Thanks to Photon Instruments for the binoculars and Starizona for
the spectacular eyepieces as raffle prizes.

See you soon
Claude

Claude Haynes
azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx