[etni] what mistakes do adult israeli's make

  • From: Tom Livn <tlivny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 04:11:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am currently advertising as a private tutor and get calls from a lot of
adults who want to refine their spoken English and so I'm trying to put
together
lesson plans.  One thing I discovered quickly is they have a problem with s at
the end of a word, when it's pronounced "s" and when it's pronounced "z" I was
wondering if anyone has experience working with adult Israeli's and can offer
suggestions on other aspects of speech/ grammar to look out for.
 Thanks,
    Tom