[etni] what I find incredible

  • From: Dan <ydaleph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:33:40 +0200

What I find incredible after reading all the responses to the NBA and new
modular system is that there appears to be three streams of teachers:
1. those who have accepted it and work to maximize its goals regardless of
the benefit to students or not;
2. those who accept it grudgingly and do their best to wade through the maze
3. those who truly would like to return to the old system or atleast support
the union and not implement the changes.

How can we as teachers even hope to achieve any thing if we do not have a
common front for or against imposed changes from above?

Dan