[etni] Re: website 4 teaching values

  • From: "Morlock" <bernd.morlock@xxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:32:12 +0200

Michael Scott is looking for a website for teaching values. I can refer
to the following. I would appreciate a feedback on what was useful.
Compliments on this great and very professional resource for English
teachers.

http://www.uni-konstanz.de/ag-moral/mut/mjt-engl.htm
Moral Judgement Test (University of Konstanz, Germany): developed by Dr.
Lind and others (Israeli participation as far as I know) based on
Kohlberg system
http://www.uni-konstanz.de/ag-moral/links.htm
more links

http://tigger.uic.edu/~lnucci/MoralEd/
American pedagogic institution

http://wings.buffalo.edu/faculty/research/bioethics/contents.html
a source I encountered in connection with the book by Brian Clark "Whose
life is it anyway?" (bioethics)
http://www.familydecisions.org/
http://wings.buffalo.edu/faculty/research/bioethics/main.htm

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/playground/pd.html
the prisoner's dilemma

http://moral.wjh.harvard.edu/
Moral Sense Test, Harvard US

http://www.worldvaluessurvey.org/
could also contribute to value teaching

--
Bernd Morlock
Germany

> From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [etni] Fw: website 4 teaching values
> Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:54:11 +0200

Read "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm