[etni] Re: too many matkonet tests...

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>,<etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:30:14 +0200

> I think what the original poster meant was that if we divide up the tests
> (let's say, one each year) we have all those free days times 3, instead of
> only in the 12th grade like with the old program. But - I am sure that no
> kid should have to go through all 3 tests in one day! (maybe
> native speakers
> should do E in 10th grade, and E, F in 11th).
>       sara g

This was not a possibility for this year's native speakers because this
summer was the first time any of these modules was offered.  In my school,
it's not a possibility at all for native speakers, as our native speakers
aren't in a separate class (we don't have enough of them).  They get extra
hours outside of their regular class hours in 11th grade, but for the other
hours, they study with the regular 5-pointers, so they need to take E when
the other 5-pointers do.

Bari