[etni] to anyone who checked E moed b last summer.....

  • From: "sara g" <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:57:46 +0200

In last summer's "moed B" E test, in the listening section, the last
question was "How did the interviewer expect ... to feel?" (I don't remember
the exact words.) The correct answer was "afraid" or "scared". Would "scary"
also be considered correct? Because it is from the same root as "scared".
But it is
not a spelling or grammar mistake, it's a different word, so maybe it isn't
correct?
(According to the rubrics, we do not take off points in listening comp. for
grammar mistakes.)

   tia to anyone who can answer this....

sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx