[etni] testing for oral exams - docking pay

  • From: "laurie ornstein" <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ask_Etni <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:23:26 +0200

Michele asked for official and unofficial responses about school
administrators docking our pay when we test oral Bagrut in other schools.

Scheduling a testing day in another school is not simple. Each school has a
different test schedule which we have to consider. Sometimes the testers
come from different schools as well and they have different "free" days
making it even harder; this is my case this year as it was last year, too.
We are both testing on a teaching day as this works out for the school where
we are testing!

My school does NOT dock our pay.

This is unofficial policy. I don't know the rule. I suggest a call to the
Irgun.

Laurie